Search Here

Grameen phone Internet - What's your package?

There is a saying in Bangladesh about Grameenphone network (internet) and it is- Grameenphone network is
Grameenphone Internet package/plan with activation process
Grameenphone Internet Package
so strong that you will get network in the seven hands underneath of water. I also believe that GP network is the best in Bangladesh and that's why we can ultimately say that Grameenphone internet speed will be speedy and faster and prevails everywhere without any shade of doubt. Internet speed also depends on some other factors also. Such as nearness to tower, your modem service, your PC, laptop etc. Oh no, I am extremly sorry! that's not my topic about this post. Hey guys do you want to about Grameenphone Internet Package? OK. But for your kind information it has to mention that they give two types of internet service for their customers - Pre-paid and Post-paid  and Pre-paid has two, one is for PC and another is for Mobile but you can use both in both.

How you will activate your chosen package and how to check your usage and validity?- everything from A to Z has been stated here.

Internet Packages of Grameen Phone and it's activation process - Grameen Phone Bangladesh (GP) GPWAP
At a glance of all Internet Packages | Grameen Phone

5 comments:

  1. It's cool and for the first time I got such type of complete list of gp internet. Thanks bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I hope your funny. Actually you told the real saying of Grameen phone network and also say this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acha Grameenphone a ki unlimited internet free neya jai. I want to get free internet whatever may be the connection i.e robi, citycell, banglalink, teletalk etc. Please if it is possible then tell. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na vai, still I don't know didn't get about it. But if I get then I must inform you through comment. Thanks for comment.

      Delete
  4. I am testing this comment box

    ReplyDelete